Eyeliner Embroidery: Your Burning Questions Answered
Struggling with perfecting your winged liner? Or perhaps you don’t have enough time in the morning to get your makeup looking its best.
Whatever your reason may be, eyeliner embroidery is the solution that you’ve been looking for. This semi-permanent cosmetic treatment allows you to have defined eyes all day every day with no effort on your part at all.
But before you take that leap of faith to go for eyeliner embroidery, you may have a ton of questions, especially if it is going to be your first time.
Well, we’ve got your back! Keep on reading to have your burning questions answered.
1. What is eyeliner embroidery?
In order to create bigger, darker, and more naturally defined eyes, eyeliner embroidery is a sort of semi-permanent cosmetic procedure that applies pigment along the upper lash line and some on the outer part of the lower lash line.
2. What are the types of eyeliner embroidery available?
Here at Avone Beauty Secrets, we offer 3 main types of eyeliner embroidery:
- A: Classic Eyeliner Embroidery: This type of eyeliner embroidery is ideal for those who want to look like they have the perfect winged liner on 24/7. Colour pigments are deposited slightly above the lash line for that classic liner look.
- B: Inner Lash Line Eyeliner Embroidery: Not a fan of glam? If you’re looking for a natural option that opens up your eyes without going too over the top, going for the inner lash line eyeliner embroidery is the way to go.
- C: Lash Line Eyeliner Embroidery: Can’t decide between the two options above? Perhaps opting for this type of eyeliner embroidery is your best bet because it is the perfect blend of the inner lash line and classic eyeliner embroidery!
3. How long do the results last?
Because eyeliner embroidery is a form of semi-permanent cosmetic procedure, the results will naturally fade over time. Generally, individuals will have to go for a touch-up after about a year.
4. What is the healing process like?
While eyeliner embroidery is a comparatively low-maintenance procedure, there are a couple of things to take note of to extend the longevity of your eyeliner embroidery results following treatment:
- Avoid eye makeup for at least 72 hours
- Avoid utilising oil-based makeup removal products on the eye area
- Avoid picking at or rubbing your eyes to remove a scab
- Apply the soothing cream provided diligently
- Allow time for the colour pigments to settle into your skin and let your eyes rest over the next few days
And there we have it – 3 of the most commonly asked questions about eyeliner embroidery answered. Finally, if you’re wondering whether going for eyeliner embroidery is a good idea, the answer is a resounding yes! Not only is it going to accentuate your eyes, it is also going to save you a ton of time and effort.
Avone Beauty Secret’s Eyeliner Enhancement Embroidery uses a specialised Ultrafine Feather Embroidery Needle Blade made in Korea to produce larger, brighter eyes that are naturally attractive.
We’re also currently running a limited introductory promotion for our Classic Korean Eyeliner Embroidery at just $199! Online customers would also be able to receive an exclusive $50 Service Voucher.
Along with eyeliner embroidery, we also provide a range of treatments like hair treatments, lip embroidery, and eyebrow embroidery in Singapore and more to help you look and feel your absolute best.
To book an appointment, feel free to contact us today.